Thursday, November 3, 2011

DIY - Coffee Facemask

I did this face mask last winter and I apologize for not having any pictures of it but it is so incredibly simple to do. It's perfect for this time of the year when your skin starts getting dry from the cold weather. It also gives you an extra caffeine boost to start off your day!

What you'll need:
Coffee beans
Olive Oil
Mixing bowl and Spoon

Grind 2 tablespoons of coffee beans. Combine it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix them together with your spoon. This should look like mud. Apply it to your face in a gentle, circular motion. (Not too much because the coffee beans are rough). Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Your skin will feel the softest it has ever felt. Enjoy! Let me know how it worked for you :)

1 comment:

Francesca R said...

I'll try it!!!
I am also following back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...