Monday, January 2, 2012

Feng Shui


I'm counting down the days until I purchase and own my very first loft. During my countdown, I enjoy racking up inspiration everywhere I go to discover what it is I really like. 







Everybody wants to live in a space they feel comfort and happiness in, but not everybody knows exactly how to do it. Here are a few tips that you may find helpful:

-Place a few enjoyable scents throughout your house, especially in the places you spend the most time. Aromatherapy is proven to boost moods. Try scents like lavender or patchouli.

-Hang up mirrors. Mirrors bring a sense of refreshment and calm and can dramatically shift the flow of energy. 

-Hang up art. This can considerably improve the energy of a space. As far as the type of art? Place the type of art you want to feel when you walk into that specific room. 


2 comments:

kori said...

These are great! I especially like photo #1 and #3. Happy New Year!

p.s. love the title of your blog. :)

Danielle said...

I love this! Perfect set up of how I want my house. xoxo

midnightdaisies.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...