Thursday, January 5, 2012

Street Style Hotdogs


These were without a doubt the best hotdogs I've ever had. Yes, hotdogs, as in plural. They were so good I had to have two of them. They were very simple to make, too. First, I grilled the all beef hot dogs  and warmed the buns. Next, I sautéed about a half a cup of diced onions in some olive oil. I then added sliced organic red, green, and yellow peppers to onion. After the hotdogs were done, I loaded them up with the onions and peppers. Last but not least, I added a generous amount of freshly graded cheddar cheese. In order to get the gooey yumminess of the cheese, I wrapped each individual hotdog in tin foil and placed them in the oven at 300 degrees for about ten minutes. 
Yum.



9 comments:

xoxo, dania said...

that sounds so delicious!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

SAMANTHA said...

honestly, there isn't anything like a great hot dog. i always have to get one at a baseball game haha



www.dragonnfruit.com

shoelazzo said...

I think I'll break the diet for one of those :)
You have a really nice blog, I'' ll try to catch up with your older posts in the next days.
Kisses by your new follower

Phuong said...

looks delicious! Yummy

Travel in Style

Amber said...

Wow, YUM! This looks and sounds so delicious... I'm craving a hot dog now! One (or three!) with everything! Nice post.

Love & Cake,
Amber

samecookiesdifferent said...

that looks really yumyum...
:)
X
the cookies

samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
<3

Rafaella said...

congrats, no I'm hungry again! ><
:P
I love your blog! So glad I found it! :D
xx R.

Hilary Nicole said...

Those look delicious! Hot dogs are tricky to dress up since they will always be a hot dog.. nice touch. Have a great weekend!

XX Hilary
http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

Rachael said...

Very clever photography! I love it when the every day becomes art. One of the most memorable art exhibitions I ever went to was huge floor to ceiling oil canvases portraying modern operations e.g. hip surgery, replacing a cleft palate. R x

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...