Friday, February 3, 2012

A Thank You


When I started this blog, I never really expected to have very many viewers. It was solely an attempt to store and collect inspiration in hopes that I could expand and develop my personal style, while at the same time de-stressing from schoolwork. I cannot express enough my appreciation for all of you who are frequent readers/viewers, and also those of you who take the time to stop by every now and then. I am in the process of saving up for a new and improved camera, and I also have a few other things up my sleeve. There is a good amount of improvement that can be done in The Wearwithal, so just stick with me and I can assure that you won't be disappointed.

I've been receiving some e-mails from some of you lately, just asking questions about my blog and such. I really love seeing what you all have to say and answering your questions. I'd like to make an FAQ page on my blog, so if you do have questions, please feel free to contact me at mathenas@uni.edu.

Again, Thank you.

xx
S

4 comments:

Vanessa. said...

Congrats, you have a great blog, so you deserve all the success :)

New follower, hope you have a chance to take a look at my blog too!

xoxo

Vanesa said...

I like your blog & also a new reader:) I just started my blog and you defintely inspired me(: http://fancycuteness.blogspot.com

Vanesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kat @ paper doll theory said...

love your blog. how sweet that your thanking all your viewers! hope you can stop by

love kat

www.paperdolltheory.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...