Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Essentials

This weekend I am going to Chicago to visit my brother and we will more than likely be going downtown to shop. When I go shopping, I always like to make a list of what to focus my attention on in an attempt to not waste time and buy only what I "need". So I made a list of items that I feel will fit well into my spring wardrobe.


  • Basic White Loose Fit Tee
  • Bib Necklaces
  • Assymetrical Skirts
  • Oversized Flannels
  • Interesting Rings
  • Cat Eye Sunglasses
  • Light Tattered Jean Shorts
  • Leather Pants
  • Gold Watches
  • Pastel Pants
  • Interesting Prints
  • Sun Hats



I also found these pictures to be very inspirational:









All of these images were found on fadetoblack

4 comments:

Tribute to the Tribe said...

The pleated dress is adorable. J'adore ♥
www.tributetothetribe.com

BTL said...

great selection of shots

wanna follow each other?
http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

Libellule said...

so amazing!! ♥♥

SilhouetteParisienne said...

I love this post, great job

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...