Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lovely Blogs to Consider



"My blog is primarily a personal style blog. I've always been creativity and art thirsty and I like that to come out in the way I dress!  Most of my inspiration comes from era's like the 60's and 70's. I also get inspired by nostalgia and my childhood- I love fantasy and fairy tales. I also have my own vintage clothing shop on Etsy where I offer my favorite vintage finds! The main goal of my blog is to inspire others to be unique, and find themselves in their own personal style."


"Seeking Style is about me trying to find my personal style and sharing it, and inspiration with others. I want my style to be effortless and simple - maybe with a hint of an edge thrown in there. The style blogger community is something extraordinary. The goal of my blog is to connect with readers on a personal level and share connections through a common ground"

"First of all I would just like to say I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be featured! Pleasure over Business mainly includes an insight into Fashion trends, news, my personal style (including outfit of the days) and Street Style in Nottingham. Basically a mix of everything! I started my blog in March 2012 to help express my thoughts, opinions, style and inspirations. I'm so proud of how far it has come already! I do hope you check out my blog and enjoy reading! I'd love the check out anyone else's blogs if they send me their URLs!"


"My blog, Purple Bananas and Fudgeballs, is my personal fashion diary peppered here and there with bits and pieces of my life. I don't have a particular style, choosing to wear what I feel like based on my moods. Most of my clothes are thrifted, in fact my favorite pieces have been the pieces I've thrifted. I'm an artistic person and feel that the way one wears one's clothes is an art."

5 comments:

Corinne said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments :D
& I love blog recommendations! definitely checking these out :D


xx Corinne
cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

Tori Bonaventura said...

Thanks so much for the feature! :)
xo, Tori
http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

Ashley Turner said...

Love a yellow & black flannel shirt - so classic!

Purple Bananas and Fudge Balls said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I know this is an older post but I just came across it. Thank you for featuring me! It made my day!! :)


xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...