Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cinnamon Maple Butter and French Toast



I had an unexpected craving for french toast today, but I wasn't really interested in having it how I always make it. I was doing a little research on french toast recipes when I came across this cinnamon honey butter recipe. I put a slight twist on the recipe by substituting the honey with maple syrup. I then sandwiched the butter between two hot pieces of french toast and let me tell you... it was amazing. I just had to share. 






6 comments:

Daysha Desaulnier said...

mmm yum :) Lovely post!
xx
-Daysha

Vilette said...

Oh it looks sooo delicious!

Feel free to visit and follow http://archiveofmystyle.blogspot.com

Arden said...

This looks fantastic. xx

tiny dancer said...

Yummers!

Tasia

lisa signorini said...

soooo delicious!
I checked your blog and I like it soooo much!
Visit my blog, if it like it, we can follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin'!
Let me know!
Have a great Friday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Bernadeth said...

hmmm so yummy!

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...