Friday, May 25, 2012

Favorite Vegetarian Snacks & Meals

*These are by no means the healthiest vegetarian options, they're just what I most enjoy- a whole lot of carbs, veggies, and fresh ingredients. Bon appetit!



Scrambled eggs with sauteed mushrooms
I love making this for breakfast. It's delicious and filling and helps me to get the protein I need. Sometimes I make this with just egg whites and sprinkle a little freshly grated parmesan cheese on top.


Granola
I love any kind of granola. My mom made homemade granola a few weeks ago and it was so delicious! 


Fruit Strips
 My favorite are Archer Farms.


Veggie Sandwich
I love any sort of vegetable sandwich, wrap, or pita. Jimmy John's makes an especially delicious veggie sandwich if you're interested!


Caprese Salad
If you haven't tried caprese salad, you're missing out. It has three of my favorite things in it - tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and spinach.... yum!


Margarita Pizza
De-lish.


Cream Cheese Filled Pea Pods
I was introduced to these delicious appetizers while working at my school. So simple, and so yummy.


Vegetable Lo Mein
I love any kind of pasta, really, but there's something about Lo Mein that is always so desirable. 


Fresh Pico de Gallo
I could eat gallons of this stuff. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...