Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just A Couple Things


Summer is the perfect time to stock up on winter apparel, especially here in the midwest. I know it's painful for some to think about the colder months during summertime, but I sort of look forward to it. There's just something about layering copious amounts of clothing that I find so gratifying. Needless to say, I was thrilled to find all of these sweaters on sale for a grand total of about $30.00.

Oh, and as for this pasta... I'll just allow you to drool over it for a second. 
Okay. My mom and I made this pasta dish and it was amazing. I hate to compare it to this but... It tastes like something from Olive Garden... just a whole lot healthier. And even better. A lot better. 
 If you'd like to see a recipe post just comment below and I'll be sure to do that. 

3 comments:

le style child said...

LOVE pasta... i'm a major foodie :] x

Jessica said...

Looks so yummy!

Unknown said...

Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE it. Would you share the recipe for that delicious looking pasta dish. I could eat pasta every day (my boyfriend wouldn't like that very much). Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...