Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer-fied


Today I went to Goodwill and got loads of printed blouses (along with about five other miscellaneous things). I thought it would be fun to turn this printed blouse into one that was a little more wearable during summertime. So I went ahead and cut off the sleeves and that was it! No sewing was required because I cut close enough to the seam that I don't have to worry about any edged fraying. How easy is that?


Process (with a kitty in the window)



Summer-fied!

9 comments:

Collections said...

This is the perfect DIY. Love tying my blouses.

Kickers Giveaway!

Izumi said...

perfect idea!

--Izumi
HYBRID HUNTER
I am giving away a crystal necklace from Dixi, enter the giveaway HERE :)

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

What a great idea! Maybe I will swing by my goodwill to see if there's anything I could DIY with!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Fash Boulevard said...

amazing DIY. looks so good. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

L. said...

So retro, good idea!

Sara said...

That's so, so cute! I absolutely love this idea of converting something wintry into something summery!

Purple Bananas and Fudge Balls said...

Love this idea!

Mary said...

Nice idea! Simple and easy x

Agnes pisze said...

Amazing idea!

_____
agness-pisze.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...