Saturday, June 16, 2012

Updated: Jewelry & Makeup Storage


A few weeks ago, I showed you my current jewelry & makeup storage. I also mentioned that it has been a constant work in progress since I've been home from school. Today I was just toying around with different ideas I'd seen on pinterest, and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out ( I think it's quite an improvement from how I stored my baubles at school). I used an old TV stand and put my jewelry box, teacup saucer, and mirror tray on it. How do you store your jewelry & makeup?

4 comments:

Jacqlyn said...

these accessories look like such a treat. where is your favorite store to purchase them? i'm on a hunt for pretty little things like these! xo j

The Wearwithal said...

Thanks, Jacqlyn. I love just trying to see what I can find at a local consignment shop, or shopping at a cheap retail store. I like Forever21, Topshop, and Urban Outfitters

-E. said...

That looks so beautiful and graceful.
I love your blog, I'm a new follower.

Love,
Evamaria

http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

buy body jewellery said...

Hey, you have such a great collection of jewellery, I am just amazed of seeing those pieces.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...