Monday, July 2, 2012

DIY Body Scrub


After searching through tons and tons of recipes for a homemade body scrub, I finally found one that was exactly what I was looking for- a simple, yummy looking scrub that I could make easily within minutes. So happy I found this wonderful post by a thrifty mrs.

The ingredients are minimal, and the process is easy. 
You simply combine all of the ingredients in the bowl until you get the right consistency and smell that you are looking for. I left mine a little drier than the recipe calls for, but that was simply because I didn't have all the olive oil in the world. I used it in the shower last night and it was a true treat. I just wanted to eat it!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I've been using this for such a long time now and I am so glad that other people are also using this method. Lovely blog, dear! :) xx

Josephine said...

Great post, thanks for sharing!

xoxo

stylebyjosephine.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...