Saturday, July 28, 2012

Homemade Blueberry Tart


This morning, I realized we had copious amounts of blueberries in the fridge. I immediately went online in search for a good recipe to put them to use. I then stumbled upon this recipe and was so intrigued. This was my first time making anything like this so I was a bit nervous, but I had all the ingredients needed so I figured I'd give it a shot. It turned out surprisingly well and I also learned a lot along the way! What's your favorite way to put seasonal fruit to use?






6 comments:

Sylvia from Dare to DIY said...

OMG! That looks awesome!! Unhappily I'm absolutely unable to cook anything :(

www.daretoDIY.com

Vania Aprilia said...

it looks super duper yummy! :9


Love,
Pudding Monster

Molly Rose said...

that looks utterly delicious

Morning Barbie said...

Taip skaniai atrodo! Ziauriai pasiilgau melyniu, nes visur cia silauoges, o taip noris tikru lietuvisku melyniu!!

Jennifer said...

Yum!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

elotroladodelarmario.com said...

Like this post. I try to cook it!!
Follow you on bloglovin!
Kisses!
MªJesús

http://www.elotroladodelarmario.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...