Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Organizing a Sale




Today I finally decided to do something I've been wanting to do for a very long time- organize a sale. Over the course of this year I have accumulated so much stuff, it has begun to drive me a bit mad. With my constant projects, crafting, and creating, it's really easy to just let stuff pile up. I started going through everything and realized I have enough clothing/accessories to make up a small store. Now, although I do love a good garage sale, that is not quite the vibe I'm going for. I've created an event page for it (on facebook) and set the date for this Saturday. 

I plan on having it on my patio with refreshments for the girls to enjoy while they take a look around. I also might make some cookies as well. I've hand-made price tags for each individual item and set a price limit of $10. One clothing rack will display all of the clothing, while a table displays all of the jewelry. 

I'd love to hear your tips/ideas on organizing a sale- I have until Saturday but I'm still a little nervous!

7 comments:

Dandelions & Things said...

Best of luck! I'm sure your hand-made tags and complimentary items will serve greatly to your benefit!

Also, have you heard about storenvy.com? It's an online sales store and they don't charge for anything! (putting up items or sold items). Just thought you might be interested!

x, Alyssa

Zuy said...

good idea! :)

Andrea said...

I think that's a great idea.
-art a la rue

lizchewy said...

Good luck with organizing the sale!! Maybe you should consider doing a blog sale too ^-^

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Benlovesting said...

Beautiful blog! x

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

good for you! i so should do something like this!

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite
sure I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Also visit my blog post ... bathing suits for women

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...