Thursday, August 2, 2012

Products I've Used Up



I've been seeing a lot of these posts going around lately (especially from bloggers in the UK) and I really started to enjoy reading them. I am by no means a beauty blogger, but I thought it'd be fun to do something a little different. If you think this post is absolutely horrendous, please tell me and I'll be sure to stick to my usual duties. I just thought i'd change it up a bit!

Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer First off, I love the smell of this lotion. It has a Cherry-Almond scent and it's simply delicious. The lotion itself is very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. It's a great, inexpensive daily lotion. 

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub I've repurchased this body scrub multiple times. I love how moisturizing it is and it's very affordable. It does leave somewhat of an oily residue but it isn't sticky or uncomfortable feeling. The smell is wonderful, too. 

Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel I can't count how many times I've repurchased this. I use it in a sprits bottle and spray it onto my face when I get out of the shower, before I go to bed, and before a makeup application. It seems to take away a lot of redness in my face and also makes my makeup last longer. It gives the skin good moisture, while eliminating any unwanted oil. If you like rose-scented things, you'll love the way this smells. I could go on and on about this stuff.

Aveda Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother I love nearly all Aveda products. They all have a similar smell that is so refreshing and natural. This particular product works good as a heat protectant or if you're just looking to maintain some unruly flyaways. I liked it but I probably won't repurchase it because it is a little pricey and I'm sure I can find a good dupe for it. 

Method Sweet Water Hand Wash  Love the way it smells and love the fact that they don't test on animals and are naturally derived.

Dove Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Deodorant  Nothing too glamorous here. But I sure do love the way this stuff smells. It works better than any deodorant I've ever used and smells good throughout the entirety of the day.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Concentrated Cream I used this on my hands all of last winter and it kept them so soft and moisturized. It's great to use during the summer on cracked heels, as well. Annnnd it smells like a tootsie roll. Doesn't get much better than that.

Instagram- @stephaniemathena

6 comments:

Melanie Liliana said...

I love Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream!! I've never seen it in that little package like you have it! I've only ever seen it in a big pump bottle!
I should totally do more beauty posts!
Love this!!

iambornlippy.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Great product review!

http://www.brightandsassy.com/

Vj-online said...

Your blog is soo beautiful.love your post and the last one too!
we can follow each other if you want! i already follow you!Would you follow me?;)

Follow us,Win gift certificate
http://vjstyle-online.blogspot.com/

GirlsAndBeyond said...

I always like seeing what people used up, might do a post like that myself sometime!
I'm a new follower and I'd love a followback. :)

Btw I'm doing a giveaway on my blog! x
http://girlsandbeyond.blogspot.nl/2012/07/giveaway.html

RuthE said...

thank you!! this is somehow my favourite photo as well :)
where did you get that Tree Hut Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub from?

The Wearwithal said...

I got it from Hyvee, a local grocery store. But I've also seen it at Ulta!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...