Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Outfit Roundup







As the end to my summer at home nears, I wanted to wrap it up with a conclusive outfit post of some of my favorite summer outfits. Going back to school is going to be so bittersweet. I'm so excited to see all of my friends and get back into the swing of things again, but leaving my friends and family from home and making that transition definitely isn't going to be easy. I hope you all have had a wonderful summer and I look forward to sharing some DIY, outfit, and food posts with you this fall. 

6 comments:

Emma Litton said...

Such lovely outfit. I especially love the red lips.

xo,
Em

Emma Litton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mik said...

Stylish pieces!

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I love your summer outfit roundup! Great idea! I've seen people do these and I always say I'm going to try it too. I never realized how very pretty you are! Not that that matters, but- I love the outfits with the floral prints, and, of course, the outfit with the black floppy hat! I just love the floppy hat! -Jessica L

Lifelike Vision said...

So pretty! *-*

Denise Pacurar said...

Love your style!

<3 Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...