Monday, August 6, 2012

YouTubers I'm Loving











Watching YouTube videos is one of my favorite things to do to educate and inform myself of everything beauty-related. It's a great way to discover new products and find out which ones would most likely work for you. It is so interesting, too! So, I just thought I'd share with you a few of the channels I'm currently loving. I'd love to hear about some of your favorite YouTubers!

PS- If you're not into the whole YouTube thing, these girls have some really great informative blogs, too

12 comments:

Beckerman Girls said...

HOW AWESOME!!! I'm gonna check out these you tuber's right now...thanks darlin! Great post babe!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Ally said...

I love Andreaschoice SO sooo much! She's so amazing, talented and down-to-earth. I'm def gonna check out these other ladies too! Thx for sharing :)

xoxo, Ally
pinsandroses.blogspot.com

le style child said...

love this. not one for youtube as you mentioned but i'll still check em out ;> x

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the recommendations!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Yasmeen said...

I love Clothes Encounters and Essie Button :D Haven't heard of the other ones but I'll check them out.

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

RuthE said...

thank you so much !!! x

Vania Aprilia said...

i am watching clothes encounters and loving her so much!


Love,
Pudding Monster

GirlsAndBeyond said...

I always watch ThePersionbabe and Andrea's Choice :)

ZxM Fashion Addicts said...

YOU TUBE ROCKS!FOR EVERYTHING!
XX





http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Stefany said...

Thanks so much or sharing these youtubers, I'm always looking for new people to follow on there :) x

Stefany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mphretz said...

wow, i just knew about them.. Thanks for sharing.. :)

x
http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...