Sunday, September 9, 2012

Over the Weekend


1. Cozy bed I had trouble removing myself from
2. My grandmother collects the most interesting things
3. Another cozy room
4. My sister's dog, looking a little smaller than he was here, thanks to his sleek new haircut 
5. Fake A&W tray set on an old car at the car show
6. Mason jars galore inside an antique shop

I spent the weekend in Missouri visiting my grandparents. I spent some much needed with my family and away from the computer. What did you do with your weekend?


12 comments:

Shawn Slater said...

love all these pictures and that bed looks so cozy! Weekends with the fam are a must!

Shawn
shawnslater.blogspot.com

Princess of California said...

Such an adorable dog!!!! :)

Mia M. said...

love the vintage style on these photos! How do you edit your photos?

bisous,
mia

HEYLILAHEY

Jennifer said...

Looks like the perfect relaxing weekend :)

xo Jennifer

https://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Sara said...

A weekend with grandparents sounds absolutely lovely. And that room with the cozy bed looks so charming!

Tesa said...

lovely photos!

fashionjewelry said...

Your blog is soo beautiful.love your post and the last one too!
we can follow each other if you want! i already follow you!Would you follow me?;)

Xaimarys said...

Really great photos. <3 I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.
Xaimarys ♡
www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Sounds like a very relaxing weekend! I love visiting my family as well.
The first two photos are so beautiful, love it! <3

Tonya said...

Sounds like a very relaxing weekend! I love visiting my family as well.
The first two photos are so beautiful, love it! <3

Katie said...

I adore your photos. They have this vintage look about them that is great.

The Braided Bandit said...

This looks like a beautiful weekend! That looks like pretty much the coziest, most dreamy bed ever, and I love all the mason jars!
Hope you are having a beautiful day!
xo Hannah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...