Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Best of Burt's Bees (In my opinion)


This hand creme feels like butter. It doesn't sink in as quickly as I would like it to, but it feels amazing nonetheless. It's incredibly moisturizing and is great for winter. Oh, and it smells like cherries and almonds. 


This is one of my favorite summer products. It has the tiniest amount of shimmer in it. It's hardly even noticeable- just enough to make your skin glow. It does a great job of evening out my skin tone as well. I can't quite describe what it smells like, but it's a somewhat subtle smell and I love it. It does, however, bother me that it's not 100% natural (it's apparently 98.2% natural).


I like to put this product on my hands and feet. It's great for cracked heels. I typically apply it generously when I get out of the shower, slip on some fuzzy socks, and in the morning they'll be babybottom soft. This product is 100% natural and smells very herbal- I love the smell. 
Alright, I just realized that I sound like a salesman trying to sell this product to you. I was not sent these products by the company or anything, just FYI. Just sharing my general thoughts with you guys. 


This lemony-goodness takes care of unruly cuticles. The smells is very refreshing and the product itself is extremely moisturizing. I keep this stuff in my purse, it always comes in handy!


Legitimately the only chapstick I've owned that truly moisturizes and smells as good as it sounds. Not too much else to say about it. 


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Burt's Bees but it is so expensive :/

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

anurbanexplorer said...

Burts Bees is like my holy grail! Works wonders! =)

XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Olivia Law said...

I love the lipbalm and hand cream :) xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...