Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DIY Patched Back Denim


I've had this denim jacket sitting in my closet for months and I've been wanting to do something to it to make it a little more feminine. I stumbled upon this DIY idea on pinterest the other day and decided to give it a shot. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. 

 What you will need:

Roughly cut out the shape you want the patch to be. 
Pin into place
 Sew edges into place.
I hand-sewed mine, but I also experimented with craft glue and it worked surprisingly well. So, if you don't know how to sew, grab some strong craft glue and you should be fine.



10 comments:

Perla Sanchez said...

This is really cool! I love how it came out :)

http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

Sylvia said...

Great photography.

Lori said...

This is such a great idea! I may just have to try this next year when the flowers come out again :)

Sister Couture said...

love DIY posts :)
by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you! x

TaNuja said...

That looks gr8 :)



Love
http://tanuja-photography.blogspot.in/
http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

CMA said...

This is so cute! love it!

Arushi Khosla (Bohemian Like You) said...

Wish I could do DIY anything, this looks amazeballs. Btw, your photographs are sick! x

Jamie Lynn said...

I absolutely love it! You're a doll.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I went through the post I found it very informative and useful. Thanks for sharing.

clay - thebeautyheroes. said...

such a good idea ! xx
thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...