Sunday, October 14, 2012

One Whole Year




Yesterday marked The Wearwithal's first birthday! It has been exactly one year since I began this creative outlet and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I have grown to love blogging more than I could have ever imagined. I've received more love and support than I ever thought possible. I am so grateful for each and every person who has helped to inspire, support, and listen to me. Thank you, so so much. 

____________________



O N E Y E A R

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful blog! x

The Wearwithal said...

Thank you!

clay - thebeautyheroes. said...

happy blogversary ! xx
thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

erica marie said...

Happy One year girl! All the best for another great year.

xo erica

flying_heart said...

ich mag deinen blog sehr :)

schau mal vorbei:
http://pustekuchenblume.blogspot.de/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...