Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks






I'm thankful for all the beautiful moments I am able to capture in life like the ones shown above.
 I'm thankful for the health of myself and my loved ones. 
I'm thankful that I am able to see my family on a regular basis. 
I'm thankful for my resilience. 
I'm thankful for my friends and their ability to make me laugh endlessly. 
I'm thankful for having the means to get the education I need to pursue my dreams.
I'm thankful for all the people & experiences that have helped me to determine how to be, and how not to be.
I'm thankful for all of this and so much more.
_____________

What are you thankful for?



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Beautiful....I'm thankful for life, my health, and my loved ones! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...