Monday, December 17, 2012

DIY iPhone Sweater


 I've been looking for something I can slide my phone into before putting it in my purse. I wasn't really finding what I had in mind, so I decided I'd just make my own. This was extremely simple and only require three basic items.


First, I took a scrap piece of a sweater (that I had recently cut up for a previous project) and fit it to my phone. 
Tip: Fit the fabric pretty snug to the phone, or even a little smaller if the fabric is at all stretchy.
 I then turned it inside out and hand-sewed the cut ends together. Finally, I turned the pocket right side out.

It would be really easy to take this a step further by adding some buttons or other accessories to it, which I plan on doing!
Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Vania Aprilia said...

this idea is just amazing! :D too bad i'm bad at stitching or doing crafty things but this DIY is sure one to try!

Love,
Pudding Monster

AlinaLoves said...

What a cool and original idea for a phone accessory! I also like all sorts of slips, socks, covers for my iPhone and this is definitely right up my sleeve - thank you for sharing this idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...