Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Coordinating Colors


I don't typically match my nails with my outfit, but I can't say it's not a pleasant surprise when it happens. What I love about these polish/pant combos is that they aren't too matchy-matchy or predictable. I think it's important to pick up on colors that take up only a small portion of an outfit when choosing a nail polish. Another option is to choose a color that may not even be present, but compliments the other colors nicely. And of course the final, and most practical, option would be to choose a universal color (this one is my favorite) that will match virtually any crazy pant you decide to throw on. But what fun is that?

3 comments:

Anca said...

This is such a cool post!!!! I totally love the white floral print jeans. I saw a similar pair at H&M but they were sold out in my size.

I've got a $100 Asos Giveaway going on. It would be great if you would join :D.
http://www.101fashionstreet.com/2013/01/giveaway-100-asos-gift-voucher.html

Gemma Turner said...

I loveeeeeeee the patterned jeans, they're so cute :)
Gem x | MissMakeupMagpie.com

Sara Inga Catrin said...

This post is genious, love it! Thank you for sharing, x S.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...