Friday, January 11, 2013

Sephora Purchases



I do an absurd amount of research when it comes to beauty products. I'm always on the hunt for things that will improve my skin, as it has been something I've struggled with since the beginning of my teenage years. However, I don't purchase (or try out) products too frequently. One reason I don't do this is because I simply don't have the disposable income for it. Another reason is because my skin would not appreciate it. So when I do make a purchase, it's something I've been eyeing for awhile. 

I haven't used these products a whole lot yet, but I can tell you I'm not disappointed. 
The shower gel smells unbelievably good and leaves my skin feeling so soft. The REN Clarifying Clay Cleanser is luxurious and has really soothed my irritated skin, so far. And the Origins Spot Remover reduces the size of blemishes overnight. I can do a more in depth review of some of these products once I've used them a little more, but for now I'll just leave it at that. 

1 comment:

hali said...

Hey! I've just bumped into your blog and it's amazing!
Love from Italy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...