Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Top 5 iPhone Photo Editing Apps


 iPhoneography has progressively become one of the fastest, easiest ways for the world to capture a moment. That's exactly why I love it.  Below I have listed my top 5 iPhone Photo Editing Apps, the reasons why they're great, and some examples taken directly from my iPhone. 

5. Over

Over is an awesome app for adding text to a photo. The fonts are elegant, unique, and standard. The app itself is extremely easy to operate, which is always something I look for when using an app regularly.

 
___________________________________________________________

4. VSCO CAM
As you may have noticed by now, I love to wash out photos. I really enjoy film photography, so any opportunity I have to (somewhat) replicate that "film feel", I'm going to take it. I really enjoy the softness that VSCO CAM adds to my photos. It's relatively easy to operate with a little practice. It includes ten filters, along with a multitude of other photo editing options like grain, contrast, temperature, vignette, etc.

___________________________________________________________

3. InstaCollage

This app is really great for mirroring images, assembling creative compositions, or simply collaging photos. Personally, I tend to use it most for creative compositions. It's really fun pushing the limits of apps like this by expanding the use of them beyond what may have been intended. 

___________________________________________________________

2. Lo-Mob

Lo-Mob is my favorite app for giving photos that dreamy, polaroid feel. The filters definitely make for higher-contrast, less detailed photos. The effect of the filters remind me a lot of film photos from a Diana or Holga 35mm. The filters are split into six categories, each one creating a new, distinct feel. My favorites are 35 mm Film Experimentation and Instant Matic Photography.


___________________________________________________________

5. AfterGlow

AfterGlow is without a doubt my favorite photo editing app. I don't think there's a single photo of mine that AfterGlow doesn't touch at some point. This app does things that I spent years trying to do with standard photo-editing software. With 33 filters, 8 frame choices, and sun flares galore, this app has nearly all there is to offer to the film-loving photographer. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be
grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Visit my site :: http://wastedbook.com/link/19630

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...