Friday, April 12, 2013

20






I turned 20 last weekend. 
Just a few of the pretty little things I received for my birthday.

1. Colorful kitchen towels from my sister.
2. Lush goodies from my boyfriend.
3. "The North Star" print from my roommate/best friend. 
4. The best smelling candle - a gift from myself.

I got so many awesome things from various friends and family members and I am so thankful, but I didn't want this post to be just about the gifts. My favorite part about my birthday was that I was in such good company. I received so many phone calls that day. It's so nice to see just how much everyone cares. 








1 comment:

A Pinhead said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a great day with friends and family :)

apinhead.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...