Monday, May 13, 2013

Coffe Table Transformation

 I think that this just may be one of my favorite DIY projects I've ever done. I am so satisfied with the outcome and I thoroughly enjoyed the process as well. I bought this table for five dollars knowing it had potential, but not quite knowing how I was going to make it visually attractive. I had previously purchased some contact paper and I loved how it looked against the dark wood. Virtually all I did was unscrew the knobs, apply some stain, and attach contact paper to the surface of the table. I then used an exacto knife to cut the excess contact paper off, revealing a nice, clean edge. 



7 comments:

Shruti Bapat said...

You really have a great eye for this stuff. Such a great table..

shades of voguish said...

great idea!
following you on bloglovin :)

Aga
http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

lovely blog :)
http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

Nathan Moy said...

Not being generic here but your blog really is lovely. From the font scripted header, to the name of it, to these great interior shots, esp the floral printed table mat shot with a great depth of field. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just posted up one my DENIM on DENIM on DENIM outfits. If you like denim, you're gonna love this! Do tell what you think on the craziness and l hope it entertains ;)

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/05/shawshank-re-denim.html

Fröken H said...

Great outcome! Well done :)

Tanya Dempsey said...

Amazing post! Thanks for your sweet comment as well!

Tanya xx

November Grey

bubblegum casting said...

love your blog

thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...