Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lately


1. Tomato juice & a new summer dress. 
2. This was my last year spent in the dorms. As much as I hated it at times, I'm going to miss this place.
3. The best fabric store I've ever set foot in. (In Iowa City)
4. We saw Best Coast at a church. It was sort of awesome. If you haven't listened to them, start now.
5. My handsome boy graduated from college.
4. Blue skies are finally making an appearance here in the midwest.


Follow me on instagram @stephaniemathena
_______________________________________________________________________



4 comments:

Fröken H said...

Oh, how lovely pictures! ^^,

taimemode said...

nice pictures :)
sandy.
www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

Juliette Laura said...

Oooh absolutely lovely post! Seems like things have been beautiful for you lately!

Thanks for visiting Infinite Style, just posted the dreamcatcher DIY!

xoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

bubblegum casting said...

Great post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...